Thursday, June 14, 2012

blabbering for today..

today, i forgot to bring my laptop. all i do is sleeping. instead of organizing my lab books, read journals that have been stacked in my drawer since i start working, i just stare at them. i dont know why. but i really dont have the mood to read them. am i really qualified to do master like this?! what has been stopping me all this while? what's been blocking me? i scribble around and jot down something, then i sleep again. wake up..jot down something.. sleep again. 

i thought to myself, thank god that we as a human had the urge to go to the toilet. if not, i will just sitting like a dead person at my desk. what's even more, as a muslim, u can can exercise 5 times a day through your solah! therefore, im still alive.

if not, im really2 like a dead person. u know y? the coldness might freeze u to death. sometimes, i dont even dare to breath at the hallway. even when i bring my food inside the office or drink my hot chocolate, i try my best not to think the effect on my food even though im not in the lab.

i dont know why but the place have done some brainwashing without me realizing it. i feel lke i will be shrunk and wrinkled in times.. hehe.. 

still, im here, working and waiting for my salary. huhu~

well, right now im writing my blog. isn'it suprising? im not bluffing ok! im using my officemate lappy. at least my hand do some warm up even in a limited time. 

chao~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Footerpages

Pages

tabcontent

video