Friday, April 2, 2010

Fulfilling my CRAVE~

Did you know that every 31st, Baskin Robbins gave 31% discounts on their handpacked ice cream! Handpacked one, came in 3 size; pint, quart and half-gallon.

So, last Wednesday, I joined with other friends of mine and bought the quart handpacked. It cost only RM33 plus tax, instead of RM46 after discount. You can choose a combination of 2 flavours at most.


And for the first time, I get to know these 3 flavours:


Gold Medal Ribbon - Vanilla and chocolate ice creams with caramel.

Raspberry Cheese Louise - A low fat cheesecake yogurt with raspberry cheesecake pieces and graham cracker bits swirled with raspberry.

Chocolate Mousse Royal - Milk Chocolate mousse ice cream combined with chocolate bits.

Aaahhhhhh~ so delicious I told ya..

And my favourite is Chocolate Mousse Royal! I’ll be wating for the May to come to fulfill my crave!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Footerpages

Pages

tabcontent

video