Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Deeeeep into the taste

double cookies chocolate

For me, i can be the best food critics in the world. i care about tiny little things bout foods. but im not choosy. i ate them all. its just that i realized what makes this food better than others and the other way around.

anyway, as im also into art, the food presentation really attracts me to capture it with my cammy. hehe..

and all the pic in this post was taken when i ate at waffle corner in alamanda, putrajaya. 3 of us bought stick size waffle. mine cost rm4.27 after 25% discount since they gave discount after 6pm.

i bought double cookies chocolate. my other 2 friends bought golden banana and chocolate marshmallow.


Golden banana

choc marshmallow


and for my selfish opinion, its a delicious delicacy but cannot really capture my heart..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Footerpages

Pages

tabcontent

video